Angie Sky cute student and sexy uniform of school

I like' de way I dressed up ! I'm not de best but 'm good at ma way n hope ya'll like =) I jus a simple gal ! I like to make some.1 smile and do dé stupid act to make funny !!! Haha....ma fri always said tat 'm a class clown !!! :D I love e.one around me ! Haha ya'll know me clear when ya stay with me !! I love the way Who I am =D And I don wanna be a perfect or special girl, but I would like to be a simple girl wit everyone. And I'm really simple girl =) I neva care bout all da bad word tat a shit person was talk behind me, yeah n I would like to say "Thank" to all tat shit tat say all tat word tat it can make me more n more interesting =D haha,,,,Yeah but I'm an easy going people n also a silent person s.time =) I'd to make fri even who they are, (gay,lesbian,girl,boy) =) ! :-) I love ma' fri ma' family ma' brotha n sista n people around me =





0 comments:

Post a Comment